St. Patrick’s Day is just a week away; and I hope you are ready to celebrate. A great treat that my whole family loves is White Chocolate Dipped Lucky Charm Treats. They are simple and tasty…..plus, magically delicious!
Ingredients: Use the generic Lucky Charms (tastes the same).
1. Make Lucky Charm Treats (follow your recipe for Rice Krispie Treats). I prefer to melt my butter and marshmallows in the microwave then add them to a large greased bowl already containing the cereal.
After putting treats into a pan, put into refrigerator to harden.
2. Into a greased pot, add a bag of white chocolate chips and a tablespoon of Crisco shortening. Put on a melting setting and continue to stir until smooth chocolate.
3. Take the treats out of the refrigerator and cut into squares.
4. Dip each square into the chocolate and then set on wax paper (chocolate upside) until the chocolate hardens.
5. Then enjoy with a big glass of milk!
“Someone has taken me lucky charms!”
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!