There are lots of recipes for Orange Dreamiscle Cake on Pinterest. I wanted something easy that I could use Cool Whip as a topping….and I found one.
1. Follow directions on the cake mix and put batter into a 13×9 in pan.
2. While cake is baking, mix Jell-O and 1 cup of boiling water. Let cool to room temperature.
2. Remove cake from oven, cool for 20 minutes and poke holes with a toothpick.
3. Pour Jell-O mix all over cake and place in the refrigerator.
4. Remove cool cake and ice with Cool Whip.
5. Then it’s ready to eat. Keep refrigerated.
To be honest, the cake was ok. Not my favorite cake recipe but it’s definitely worth a try.