I don’t typically believe in New Year’s Resolutions….because like most of you, I don’t keep them.
However after a year of hard realizations, I have made some lifestyle changes that have helped me become a more secure and happy person. So this year, I am challenging you and myself to be “Fabulous”.
Here are 10 ways that will help make 2016 fabulous! It’s already helped 2015 for me.
10. Let It Go…
9. You don’t have to be perfect
8. Stay true to yourself and your beliefs, even if that’s unpopular
7. Exercise 10 minutes a day
6. Be a role model
5. Pamper yourself (and schedule annual doctor’s appointments…OBGYN/Dermatologist)
4. Be generous with your time and skills
3. Fall in love again and again
2. It’s ok not to be liked by everyone, it’s their loss not yours
1. You are fabulous and don’t let anyone tell you different!
Happy New Years!